Access to, browsing and use of the HABIT Magazine website, Internet services and mobile device apps ("App") are subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). Please read these Terms carefully. Creating an account with HABIT ("we", "us") or otherwise using any Habit Mag related service or App will signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and HABIT Magazine and afﬁliates. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service. THESE TERMS CONTAIN WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF HABIT, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY. HABIT reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the website, service or HABIT related app, if you do not comply with this agreement. The HABIT Mag website, Internet services and mobile device apps collectively constitute the "Service". This Service is owned and operated by HABIT Magazine The Service includes the website www.Habitmag.com and the App that provides you the capability to order, subscribe to and receive the delivery of it’s digital and print magazines and publication related content (collectively known as "Publications") and to have these digital versions of the Publications delivered to you.
- Certain portions of the Service are available only to individuals who have registered with and obtained a password from HABIT. ******** By registering with HABIT, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age or older. While registering with HABIT, you should provide true and accurate data which includes that of your geographical location, personal details, billing information, etc. The accountability for maintaining and updating this data lies solely with you. HABIT reserves the right for terminating the account for untrue or inaccurate data at any time if found or proved. The responsibility for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of the password and the account information rests entirely with you. You agree to immediately notify HABIT of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- You will maintain and promptly update that information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, including the selection and use of all content and services.
- Without prior written or authorized permission from HABIT Mag, you should not modify, copy, distribute or sell any content obtained from HABIT as everything published here is the proprietary property of HABIT or its licensors. As such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws, HABIT strictly prohibits these and will terminate your access and account if any such illegal activity is proved or detected. You should also stand liable for the damages caused by these unauthorized activities. Except as permitted by the Publication's lawful owner, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Publications accessed through the Service. Except as explicitly required under copyright law or permitted by the features of the Service you may not modify, reverse engineer, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way commercially exploit or provide to a third party the content of the App, the Publications, or any portion of them without the express permission of HABIT and the owner of such content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of HABIT or HABIT licensors
- HABIT reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, based upon any activity by a subscriber in violation of these Terms or applicable law.
- You agree not to misrepresent geographical locations, use proxies, use IP spooﬁng or by any other means to hide the origin of any message you send or purchase you make through the service. You agree not to pretend as any other individual or identity.
- The Service is controlled, operated and administered by HABIT from its ofﬁces within the United States of America. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws that apply to you. You agree that you will not use the Service or any Publications accessed through the Service in any country or in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- HABIT reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that HABIT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modiﬁcation, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER HABIT NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS LICENSORS, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF HABIT FOR CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATIONS OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO HABIT FOR THE PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. You agree to defend HABIT, its employees and its afﬁliates from all claims, demands, actions, damages, costs and liabilities arising out of your use or misuse of the Service.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. However all sales are ﬁnal and no refunds in full or in part will be issued to you.
These Terms and Conditions and the other rules, guidelines, licenses and disclaimers posted on the Service (on the HABIT Magazine website or HABIT Apps constitute the entire agreement between HABIT and you with respect to your use of the Service and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of FLORIDA.)
From time to time, HABIT may revise these Terms and Conditions to keep them up to date with HABIT Magazine products and services.
Please refer to the HABIT website and HABIT Apps periodically for any changes. The update date ﬁrst written above is used to alert you to recent modiﬁcations. Your access or use of the Service subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes. If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.